Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Zach's 2 Month Checkup

Zach had is 2 month appiontment yesterday afternoon. Zach is a healthy boy!!! He's got a big noggin!!

Head Circumference: 17" (95%)
Weight: 13' 04 oz (85%)
Length: 23.5" (75%)

He got is shots and took it really well. I was worried about how I was going to take it!! But thankfully he only cried a bit and got over it really quick. He was really good for Jason last night while I was class. We had the baby Tylenol on hand but didn't need to use it! He was extra cuddly last night when I got home from dance; which is my favorite part of being mommy.
He has cradle cap...don't worry I had to google it too. Other than that..the doctor kept commenting on how good his coloring is and how really strong he is! We've got our football player!!

No comments:

May 2009