Wednesday, March 5, 2008

He's HERE!





Zachary David Thielman was born February 28, 2008 at 11:45 p.m. Jason and I went to the hospital at 7:30 a.m. Thursday morning. They broke my water by 8:30 and I had an epidural by 9:30. After a very long day of labor I pushed for 3 hours. I was totally exhausted and finally the doctor said..."Just stop...you're too exhausted and weak to continue". He gave me some options for delivery, continue pushing, use the forceps or have a C-section. I said No to option number 1 right off the bat and said I trusted his judgment on the forceps. Once we made the decision to go with the forceps; Zach was born within about 5-10 minutes. It was amazing. After 14 hours we finally had our little guy.


Zachary David Thielman

2/28/08

8 pound 8 ounces; 22 inches long




No comments:

May 2009